Terms & Privacy
The Quality Care Campaign is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
1. Definitions used in this Policy
2. Data protection principles we follow
3. What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
4. What Personal Data we gather about you
5. How we use your Personal Data
6. Who else has access to your Personal Data
7. How we secure your data
8. Information about cookies
9. Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Quality Care Campaign.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds.We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide youinformation regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose forwhich Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amountof Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data forlonger than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
1. Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
2. Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
3. Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your
Personal Data to be erased from our records.
5. Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the
right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
6. Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to
automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based
solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an
outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
8. Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a
machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to
9. Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
10. Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming
11. Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainlyinformation that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance yourcustomer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for youto comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, forexample, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools.For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if thereis any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you useour services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Pubicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account;providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providingyou with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation tothose products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifyingyou of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Processyour Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the followingpurposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in orderto improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering youproducts/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviourto be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign news and offers (from us and/or our carefullyselected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use yourPersonal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Datagathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy onlywhen it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gatheredabout you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving fromlaw.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here,but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this,we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for furtherProcessing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in somecases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to youpossible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- Fasthosts (Web Hosting)
- Send in Blue (Email Marketing)
Our business partners:
- Care England
- RDB Star Rating
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protectionto your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officialswhen we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third partiesif you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use anonymising and pseudonymisingwhere suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However,we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there isa threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to preventsecurity breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is usedto help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You cancontrol your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your useof certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use someimportant features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect anypersonal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using ourservice more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible.For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so youdon’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of ourwebsite and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that arerelevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number oftimes you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website byadvertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies rememberthat you have visited a website and this information is shared with otherorganisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linkedto site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively,you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such asoptout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic on our website. Google has their own PrivacyPolicy which you can review here. If you’d like to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics,visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Last modification was made on 15th May 2018.
Link for the above http://qualitycarecampaign.com/privacy/